czwartek, 14 sierpnia 2014

3. Insta


One hand only


No idea why and for what, but I like it


Home. Champagne. Cake. Cokkies. What else do we need?


I'm a sweet-eater, mostly when I'm studing


Croatia


Special evening in Lokomotywa. We spent time without light in the middle of winter


Jumping. Dunas. Gran Canaria


Builder


Last time here. My collage. Glogowska street, Poznan.


Only 2 kcal


Cookies. 


My naughty boy


Preparing


Monsters and Vampire


Zipolite



Spiż. Wroclaw.



So dignified



Magda's apartment. Poznan


Leave everything and  kiss me


Berliner Eater



Rose roses



One night in Sheraton. Krakow
Doesn't matter how fat I'm - bed was so big that nobody will guess where's hippo hidden




My triangular boyfriend. Ah, no... we just had engaged




She said 'yes', so he can be still triangular (just joking, Sweetie)




Martini and watermelon (not for me, I hate it!)



Our close friends weeding. Simply happinees 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz